Dentaton Intensive with Chlorhexidine 0.20%, the PROFESSIONAL mouthwash with 4 actions:
- REMOVES plaque and prevents its formation
- HELPS maintain healthy gums
- REDUCE the occurrence of caries
- MALLOW Gentle and pleasant thanks to mallow
The surfaces of teeth, even if properly cleaned, are quickly covered with a harmful film called plaque. This is composed of the deposit of organic substances, carried by saliva, on which bacterial flora grows that is capable of producing polysaccharides. The presence of bacteria and polysaccharide substances facilitates the formation of caries and chronic affections of the gums and periodontal tissues. Gingivitis (characterised by reddening, swelling and bleeding of the gums) and periodontitis (characterised by gum retraction) are the most common cause of tooth decay. The presence of plaque and/or improper oral hygiene are also causes of halitosis.
Chlorhexidine is a substance with broad-spectrum antibacterial activity that has been used in mouthwashes for decades because it remains effective for a long time without causing tissue damage or delaying healing. Clinical studies indicate that, even in the absence of proper oral hygiene, chlorhexidine used consistently acts as a bactericide on the tooth surface, preventing plaque formation; the anti-plaque effect of chlorhexidine disappears 24 hours after treatment.
Fluid mallow extract possesses an emollient activity that is expressed by means of a local anti-irritant action (opposing irritating agents), an adsorbent action (sequestering toxic substances), and a cooling action (forming a water layer in contact with the mucous membrane). As a result, thanks to the natural effectiveness of mallow, the inflammatory process in the gums is counteracted, irritation of the oral cavity is effectively alleviated, and the aggravation and chronification of the inflammatory state is prevented. At the same time, the substances in mallow adsorb secretions and neutralise toxic substances from bacterial breakdown.
One-litre bottle for professional use The dental practice can have the patient in the dental chair use the mouthwash in the pre-surgical and in-patient phases, ensuring disinfection of the operating field
WITH CHLORHEXIDINE 0.20 AND MALLOW EXTRACT, ALCOHOL-FREE
The mouthwash with 4 actions
1) Prevents and helps remove bacterial plaque.
2) Counteracts the onset of infections and is very useful in situations where it is difficult to practise proper oral hygiene.
3) Helps reduce the occurrence of caries.
4) Due to the presence of mallow, it helps to reduce inflammation of the gums and thanks to the alcohol-free formulation, it makes the use of the product possible and unpleasant even in the case of particularly sensitive mucous membranes.